Vietnam Agarwood Bracelet - Jade Bracelet 334 335
- This Agarwood jewelry features some jade beads, associated with the 6mm diameter natural Agarwood beads.
- Each bead in this bracelet is hand-picked and strung on high quality elastic stretch cord to ensure the best quality.
- It is jade bracelet and measures about 190mm long (size small) or 205mm (size medium), so it should fit any wrist size.
VIETNAM NATURAL AGARWOOD BEADS: Our Buddhish prayer beads is made from the natural Agarwood from Vietnam with the natural beauty wood grain. This Agarwood jewelery features some jade beads, associated with the 6mm diameter natural Agarwood beads. Each bead is hand-picked and strung on high quality elastic stretch cord to ensure the best quality. This jade bracelet measures about 190mm long (size small) or 205mm (size medium), so it should fit any wrist size.
JADE STONE BRACELET: Small jade stones make the bracelet charmer and more attractive. Jade beads symbolizes gentleness. A clear sense of jade is purity or purity. Jade is considered a protective stone and supports the heart energy of love.
SPIRITUAL BRACELETS: The Agarwood is the "The wood of the God", it is used to made prayer beads or many kinds of spiritual bead bracelet such as yoga bracelets, meditation beads bracelets, buddha meditation beads,…
FENG SHUI BRACELET, POSITIVE ENERGY JEWELRY: In feng shui, jade has been used for centuries for its ability to create a peaceful feeling of harmony and balance. Jade is also used to protect and fortune the feng shui stone. The feng shui bracelets for women are believed that they can boost positive energy, attract more luck. They are also considered off negative energy bracelets.
OTHER NAMES: Agarwood beads, Agarwood prayer beads, aloeswood beads, Agarwood mala, mala beads bracelet, womens mala beads bracelet, meditation mala beads, Meditation Bracelet, Natural Agarwood,chinese feng shui bracelet, feng shui lucky bracelet, feng shui beads, lucky bracelet, negative energy bracelet, negative energy beads
- Agarwood is the special part of Aquilaria and Gyrinops. The formation of Agarwood occurs as a response to internal injury and infections in the stems of tree or their roots. Its aroma is distinctive and very valuable. Agarwood incenses have been valued for centuries by many cultures for spiritual activities. Because of its delicate scent, natural Agarwood is considered a highly revered wood of Buddhism,Hinduism, Islam and Christianity.
- Agarwood quality is based on species and variety of genera, geographic location as well as time of infection, harvesting and processing methods. Kim Anh Agarwood bracelet consists of natural Agarwood from Vietnam, where is considered to be the origin of highest quality Agarwood around the world.