Vietnam Agarwood Bracelet -Agarwood beads 342343
- This Agarwood jewelery consists 6mm diameter natural Agarwood beads, associated one metal Buddha head.
- Each bead in this bracelet is hand-picked to ensure the best quality.
- This adjustable Tibetan prayer bracelet measures about 190-220mm long, so it should fit any wrist size.
KIM ANH AGARWOOD BRACELET: Our Buddhist prayer beads is made from the natural Agarwood. This meditation mala beads are handcrafted from natural VIETNAM Agarwood with beautiful wood grain.
HOW TO USE: Beaded bracelets are used very commonly as the prayer bracelets of many religions. Our aloeswood beads bracelet are zen buddhist prayer beads, mala prayer beads for men, or Tibetan buddhist prayer bracelet for men. This type of bead bracelet is also considered men’s bracelet with masculine and strong features.
HELPFULNESS IN SPIRITUAL ACTIVISM: Agarwood is considered "The Wood of The Gods." Natural Agarwood has gentle and delicate aroma. Since ancient times, aloeswood incence powder has been used in rituals of many different religions. And, Agarwood bracelets are often used as mala beads bracelets. Malas means Buddhist prayer beads. Many kinds of tibetan buddhist bracelet, are made from natural Agarwood. The natural Agawood is also used to make meditation mala beads, yoga aromatherapy bracelets,…
VIETNAM HIGH QUALITY AGARWOOD: Agarwood is found in natural forests in some Southeast Asian countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Vietnam, ... Vietnam Agarwood is considered as the highest quality Agarwood. Vietnam Agarwood scent is different from the other types of aquilaria, it is often considered as a precious material for Agarwood incense because of this special aroma. Our beaded bracelet are made from natural Vietnam Agarwood.
SOME OTHER NAMES: Aligawood beads, oud wood bracelets, malas prayer beads, gaharu bracelets, aloeswood beaded bracelet, yoga bracelets, tibetan buddhist bracelet, japanese buddhist prayer beads, zen buddhist prayer beads, buddhist mala prayer beads, tibetan buddhist prayer bracelet, agarwood mala, meditation mala beads, mala prayer beads,…
- Agarwood is the special part of Aquilaria and Gyrinops. The formation of Agarwood occurs as a response to internal injury and infections in the stems of tree or their roots. Its aroma is distinctive and very valuable. Agarwood incenses have been valued for centuries by many cultures for spiritual activities. Because of its delicate scent, natural Agarwood is considered a highly revered wood of Buddhism,Hinduism, Islam and Christianity.
- Agarwood quality is based on species and variety of genera, geographic location as well as time of infection, harvesting and processing methods. Kim Anh Agarwood bracelet consists of natural Agarwood from Vietnam, where is considered to be the origin of highest quality Agarwood around the world.