Vietnam Agarwood Bracelet - Om mani padme hum bracelet 316
- This Agarwood jewelery consists of red beads, associated with the 6mm diameter natural Agarwood beads. The black beads features with Om mani padme hum mantra.
- Each bead in this bracelet is hand-picked to ensure the best quality.
- This Tibetan prayer bracelet measures about 200mm long, so it should fit any wrist size.
VIETNAM NATURAL AGARWOOD BEADS: Our Buddhish prayer beads is made from the natural Agarwood from Vietnam with the natural beauty wood grain. This Agarwood jewelery features some red beads, associated with the 6mm diameter natural Agarwood beads. It is adjustable prayer bracelet and measures about 190-220mm long so it should fit any wrist size
OM MANI PADME HUM BRACELET: Om mani padme hum is a powerful and marvelous mantra. It is a special six-syllabled Sanskrit, associated with the Avalokiteshvara, the Bodhisattva of compassion. Tibetan Buddhists believe that "Om Mani Padme Hūm" or by loudly pronouncing it, or quietly listening to it, or reciting it in mind, or looking at the word of the mantra, has the same effect: The love and salvation of Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara, she is the embodiment of the compassion of the Buddha.
TIBETAN PRAYER BRACELET: Praying by reading the mantra and counting with the Buddhist prayer bracelet is an important daily spiritual activity of Tibetan Buddhists. They often use different types of Tibetan prayer beads bracelet, in which OM MANI PADME HUM bracelet is the type they usually carry with them.
SPIRITUAL BRACELETS: The Agarwood is the "The wood of the God", it is used to made prayer beads or many kinds of spiritual bead bracelet such as yoga bracelets, meditation beads bracelets, buddha meditation beads,…
OTHER NAMES: Agarwood beads, Agarwood prayer beads, aloeswood beads, Agarwood mala, mala beads bracelet, womens mala beads bracelet, meditation mala beads, meditation bracelet, natural Agarwood, Agarwood beads, Agarwood prayer beads, Agarwood mala, Tibetan mala bracelet, Tibetan prayer beads bracelet, mala beads bracelet, meditation mala beads, Tibetan mala prayer beads, Tibetan Buddhist bracelet, adjustable mala bracelet, Buddhist Tibetan bracelet, yoga bracelets for women adjustable
- Agarwood is the special part of Aquilaria and Gyrinops. The formation of Agarwood occurs as a response to internal injury and infections in the stems of tree or their roots. Its aroma is distinctive and very valuable. Agarwood incenses have been valued for centuries by many cultures for spiritual activities. Because of its delicate scent, natural Agarwood is considered a highly revered wood of Buddhism,Hinduism, Islam and Christianity.
- Agarwood quality is based on species and variety of genera, geographic location as well as time of infection, harvesting and processing methods. Kim Anh Agarwood bracelet consists of natural Agarwood from Vietnam, where is considered to be the origin of highest quality Agarwood around the world.