Vietnam Agarwood Bracelet - Tibetan dzi bead bracelet 322
- This Agarwood jewelery consists some red 3 eyed Tibetan stones, associated with the 6mm diameter natural Agarwood beads. The 3 eyed Dzi stones represents the three stars of luck, happiness, honor, and longevity. It is the bead of wealth and health to bring continuous fortune.
- Each bead in this bracelet is hand-picked to ensure the best quality.
- This adjustable Tibetan prayer bracelet measures about 190-220mm long, so it should fit any wrist size.
VIETNAM NATURAL AGARWOOD BEADS: Tibetan Buddhist prayer beads are made from Vietnam natural Agarwood with the natural beauty wood grain. This Agarwood jewelry features some red Tibetan stones, associated with the 6mm diameter natural Agarwood beads. It is adjustable prayer bracelet and measures about 190-220mm long so it should fit any wrist size.
SPIRITUAL BRACELETS: The Agarwood is the "The wood of the God", it is used to made prayer beads or many kinds of spiritual bead bracelet such as yoga bracelets, meditation beads bracelets, buddha meditation beads,…
DZI BEAD BRACELET: Dzi (pronounced Zee) is a Tibetan word. It is used to describe a pattern on oblong, round, cylindrical or tabular shape pierced lengthwise called Heaven's Bead (tian zhu) in Chinese. The meaning of Dzi stone is different and based on the number of eyes. Tibetan Buddhists believe that some can protect them from negative energy or accidents, some attract wealth or wisdom, and others help them get more love and happiness. Today, so many kinds of handmade Tibetan bracelet are decorated with Tibetan stones.
TIBETAN PRAYER BRACELET: Praying by reading the mantra and counting with the Buddhist prayer bracelet is an important daily spiritual activity of Tibetan Buddhists. They often use different types of Tibetan prayer beads bracelet. Some kinds are created from Tibetan stones.
OTHER NAMES: Agarwood beads, Agarwood prayer beads, aloeswood beads,Agarwood mala, mala beads bracelet, meditation bracelet, natural Agarwood, Agarwood beads, Agarwood prayer beads, Agarwood mala, Tibetan Buddhist bracelet, adjustable mala bracelet, Buddhist Tibetan bracelet, yoga bracelets for women adjustable, Tibetan handmade bracelet, Tibetan mantra bracelet,Tibetan wood bracelet,dzi beads,dzi bead bracelet,dzi mala beads, Tibetan dzi beads, Tibet dzi beads, Tibetan dzi beads, 3 eye dzi bead
- Agarwood is the special part of Aquilaria and Gyrinops. The formation of Agarwood occurs as a response to internal injury and infections in the stems of tree or their roots. Its aroma is distinctive and very valuable. Agarwood incenses have been valued for centuries by many cultures for spiritual activities. Because of its delicate scent, natural Agarwood is considered a highly revered wood of Buddhism,Hinduism, Islam and Christianity.
- Agarwood quality is based on species and variety of genera, geographic location as well as time of infection, harvesting and processing methods. Kim Anh Agarwood bracelet consists of natural Agarwood from Vietnam, where is considered to be the origin of highest quality Agarwood in the world.