Agarwood Burner - Electric Incense Burner (K9)
We can enjoy the amazing aroma of Agarwood chips with the way you like by putting them on a charcoal fire or electric incense burner. However, using an electric incense burner is the best way to save Agarwood chips and Agarwood powder and obtain the natural aromatic scents.
Dimension: 10 cm in hight x 12 cm in diametter
Temperature: adjustable from 80-220 C degrees
Electric: AC 110v , 220VAC, 30W
Electric incense burners are useful in creating an amazing and delicate scent from Agarwood chips, Agarwood Powder, resins or incense cone.
Unlike charcoal incense burners, ceramic electric Incense burners have some strong points:
- Saves the Agarwood chips or powder: only 2-3 gr for up to 5 hours
- Easy-to-use, adjustable temperatures, so that you can control the heat and the level it consumes agarwood.
- Creating the natural aromatic scent with a few smokes.
How To Use:
- Put the Agarwood chips or powder into the metal plate and place it in the burner. If you do not worry about the incense burner getting a little dirty, then put the Agarwood chips or powder directly in the middle. It would make the scent much better.
- Plug in the power outlet.
- Turn the knob to the highest temperature.
- After 2-3 minutes, when it starts getting hot, turn the knob back to:
- 150-180 degrees (for Agarwood Powder)
- 200-210 degrees (for Agarwood Chips).
- Turn the knob back down to OFF and unplug it when finished.
- Do not need to replace the powder or chips if it is not fully black.
ELECTRIC INCENSE BURNERS: These ceramic incense burners are popular used in Eastern nations. They help to obtain the natural aroma from Agarwood, oud or oudh wood in a simple way and for a long period up to 5 hours
The package includes: 1 ceramic bowl, metal plate, 1 small spoon and 1 tweezer, and 1 small jar for containing aloeswood chips or powder.
CERAMIC BOTTOM BURNER: Ceramic is a slow-burning material, but retain heat for a long time. Our ceramic bottom burner (the midpoint of the bowl, where the incense is inserted) help agarwood release a more natural and refined aroma than the metal bottom burner. Burner prices vary, depending on the quality of the ceramic material.
SAVING AGARWOOD CHIPS AND POWDER: Using the electric incense burner is the best way to save Agarwood chips and powder. With only a small amount of Agarwood or oud chips (2-3g), the electric incense burner will release the scent through 3 - 5 hours.
DELICATE AROMA : Unlike the charcoal incense burner, this electric incense burner make the scent from the Agarwood chips and powder release by heat instead of fire. Because of this, the aroma of the incense will be more delicate. If you do not worry about the incense burner getting a little dirty, not use metal plate, put the Agarwood chips or powder directly in the middle. The aromatic scents would be much better.
SOME OTHER NAMES: electric incense heater, agarwood burner, oud burner electric, oud burner, electric incense burners, incense burner electric, oudh burner, electric incense burner adjustable, traditional incense burner, oudh incense burner, incense burner electric,…